Let’s start the weekend at the most British pub of downtown!
On Fridays we’re waiting you with karaoke, disco and drink offers at the legendary Morrison’s Pub. Entry is free A bottle of beer (0,33 l) is only 300 HUF until midnight, while whisky cola or gin tonic costs 690 HUF all night long.
Morrison’s Opera? Morrison’s Pub!
Don’t worry, even if we have a new name, we haven’t moved away, we’re still waiting you near the Operahouse. The pub is easily accessible by public transportation at night and dawn also, and it’s lying pretty close to Deak Ferenc Square and Oktogon. Address: 1065 Budapest, Révay u. 25.
Are you having a Birthday?
If your birthday is in this week, you can enter FREE with at most 10 of your friends, and we even give you a bottle of champagne as a gift. Moreover, if you’d like to celebrate on Friday and you reserve a table until Thursday midnight, we surprise you with a cake as well! Free table reservation: 06-1-269-4060
Good to know:
- Doors open: 8 PM
- Entry: Free entry all night long
- Table reservation is free, please call us on 06-1-269-4060
- If you want to celebrate a Birthday, we may have an unmissable offer for you, please read more about it in the regarding section
- The minimum age of entry is 18
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via phone (06-1-269-4060)
- Morrison’s Pub | 1065 Budapest, Révay u. 25.
Celebrate your Birthday with us!
If your Birthday is on this week:
– We provide you and your friends free entry to any of our parties (for at most 5 persons)
– If you reserve a table, we even give you a bottle of champagne